So we're half way through January and some of you may be feeling flustered about setting your business goals for 2015.
If you're one of these people, the best approach is to not get flustered. Don't over-think and find yourself not taking action.
Designate 1 1/2hr blocks of time to identify the fundamentals for your planning. This will help you take a clear & excited approach to your new year.
If it's hard for you to sit down and identify what it is you want to achieve - you're not alone. I have many clients who are exactly like you. It's doesn't mean that you can't move ahead - it simply means that it's time to decide whether you want to commit 100% to your business.
If the answer is yes, immediately allocate time to work through the tips below and set yourself some goals.
Through facing barriers and ponding on the 'tough stuff', direction and clarity will unfold. You'll then have the opportunity to carve a path and ultimately steer towards reaching new heights - both personally and professionally.
Below are some helpful hints for setting your 2015 goals:
- Identify where you want to be with your business in December 2015
- Draw a series of circles which will become your stepping stones. Title each circle with milestone events you'll need to implement in Q1 & Q2 2015. (Each event is a marketing strategy needed to be taken in order to move yourself ahead to task 1 above)
- Within the circles, write the tasks which need to be implemented for each strategy, along with the timings.
- Place a number next to each circle so you know which order to proceed in
- Ensure your goals (stepping stones) are measurable so you can understand the level of success
- Commit 100%
- Take ownership for your goals
- Realise your potential
- Download the app Evernote (both on your computer & phone). Create separate notebooks for each stepping stone. Keep all your notes in each separate notebook. When it comes to sitting down and working on your goals - you have all your notes accessible in one place!
- Work on your goals in 1 1/2 hr blocks
Have fun with this exercise. It's light-hearted but you'll feel yourself move forward in your journey.
Click here to learn more about my Business Coaching Services tailored for the Health & Wellness Industry, or simply drop me an email!