Sugar Free & Gluten Free Individual Pavlovas
4 x 50g egg whites
Pinch of salt
90g Perfect Sweet® xylitol
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
300ml whipped cream
4 large fresh strawberries, hulled, halved
- Preheat oven to 150˚C/130˚C fan-forced. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Use an electric beater to beat egg whites with salt in a clean bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually beat in Perfect Sweet® xylitol and beat until mixture is glossy. Use a large metal spoon to gently fold in vinegar and vanilla until combined.
- Place an 8cm scone cutter or deep cookie cutter on lined tray. Fill with egg white mixture and smooth the top. Remove cutter and repeat to make 8 pavlovas.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 120˚C/100˚C fan-forced and bake for 40 minutes. Turn oven off and leave pavlovas to cool with door slightly ajar.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and strawberries or berries of your choice.