Recently, I took a Food Intolerance Test via Pinnertest.
The company are based in the US, and provide the most accurate and easy to use test on the market.
What is a Food Intolerance Test?
Some people experience problems producing certain enzymes, resulting in continuous health issues from poor gut health.
Surprisingly, it's not uncommon that healthy fruits & vegetables can result in a food intolerance reaction.
This can contribute to an inflamed gut, creating discomfort, along with health issues such as:
- weight gain due to carb cravings and slow metabolism
- bloating, plus more...
What is Pinnertest?
Pinnertest is a next generation lab test which can isolate specific food intolerances. The test is taken through providing a couple of small drops of blood (very simple and easy!).
What's involved with the test?
- The test can be ordered online via the Pinnertest website
- The test is sent to you from the US. I received my kit within 3 days (I'm based in Sydney)
- Place 2 small drops of blood on a swab - everything is provided in the kit (you simply prick your finger, similar to that of a diabetic)
- Return the sample to the US
- Results are emailed to you
I was so intrigued to see my results! It turns out, I have intolerances to Turkey, Pork, Broccoli and Barley.
Broccoli is something I have in my diet most days, so I'll definitely eliminate this for the next 6 weeks to see if I have less bloating.
I rarely eat Barley (so that's an easy one for me). I mostly only ever eat Turkey at Christmas. Pork I eat fortnightly (so will eliminate this too).
My husband also did the test, which came back with 6 intolerances (mainly everyday foods, so he's more effected than me).
If you're experiencing bloating, stomach discomfort, acne, eczema, carb cravings and slow metabolism, depression, headaches, bloating, fatigue or brain fog - be sure to investigate a Food Intolerance Test.
It could make a big difference to your health!