Are you ready to learn solid Marketing tips & tactics to use in your Health & Wellness business?
Are you wanting to break into the Industry, although unsure of the best approach?
Would you like to expand your Network and make valuable Industry connections?
I'm a Health & Wellness Business Coach with 15 years experience in both Product and Service Marketing, having worked for global companies throughout Australia and London.
Over 5 years ago I launched Relauncher - a source for Health & Wellness solutions.
Specialising in Business & Marketing Coaching, my focus is on providing cost & time-effective solutions to take my clients businesses to their next level.
This is your ideal opportunity to get ahead NOW by attending this coaching workshop.
You can read reviews here and here
In this interactive workshop & Industry networking morning, you'll learn a variety of methods to grow your #mindfulbiz through clever Marketing Strategies.
The best bit is that you'll walk away with tips / tactics to implement at your earliest convenience, along with new Industry connections!
This workshop will be held at Steph Prem's soon-to-open premiere health destination in South Yarra, Studio PP by Premium Performance.
Steph will be hosting an express Mat Pilates class prior to the workshop especially tailored for YOU!
During the workshop, Steph will also provide some insights into the success & growth of her business, Premium Performance.
What you'll learn during the workshop:
- The Power of Content Marketing
- The art of communicating with your customers / clients without selling to them
- How to use Content Marketing to boost your biz (and decrease your workload!)
- Actionable steps which won't leave you guessing
- Top Marketing Strategies
- How to create Marketing activities which are achievable and successful
- Learn how to effectively enhance your SEO to generate increased traffic to your website
- Social Media Marketing
- Tactics to convert followers into customers
- A game plan to increase your reach & engagement
NOTE: ALL information is specific to the Health & Wellness Industry***
Your ticket includes:
- 2.5 hour workshop with Alison Morgan
- Telstra Business Awards Nominee
- Regular Columnist for Social Biz Magazine and Mouths of Mums
- Speaker for The Marketing Academy
- Q & A's
- An opportunity to submit questions prior to the workshop (I'll be in touch a few days prior with details)
- Optional Mat Pilates Class run by Steph Prem prior to the workshop (8:30am - 9am)
- An insight into Steph Prem's quickly growing business, Premium Performance
- Relaxed and informal networking where you will be able to say hi to each other and enjoy some delicious healthy snacks and cold-pressed juices. This is great for potential new business opportunities amongst the community!!
- Urban Remedy cold pressed juices
- Lifeseeeds snacks
- Goodie Bags where you'll be introduced to many new healthy brands I'm sure you'll LOVE!
Sunday 19th April 2015
9:30am - 12:00pm
Steph Prem will be hosting an express Mat Pilates class prior to the workshop!
- Enjoy a fabulous class run by Winter Olympian Snowboarder & Pilates + Fitness Guru
- Steph's newest health space, Studio PP will open early April and you'll be some of the first to visit and experience Melbourne's trendiest complete health destination. Studio PP will offer personal training, pilates reformer, bootcamp, yoga, barre and nutrition all under the one roof.
- The express Mat Pilates class will run from 8:30am - 9:00am
- There are facilities in the studio where you can have a shower and freshen up after the workout if you wish
- I will send attendees an email a few days prior to the 19th April finalising details
What to bring:
Notebook and pen to take plenty of notes
Any questions you may have
Wear comfortable clothes. If you are attending the Pilates class, please wear exercise clothes.
If you have samples of your product / service you'd like to share after the workshop, please email me prior to 10th April
** Just a few tickets remaining!**
Tickets are non-refundable, however they are transferrable
Please email Nel at Reception with the transferred name